Who we are
SAME Solutions ME FZ LLC (“we”, “us”, the “Company”) plan, design and implement customized security and compliance training programs that effectively raise awareness and drive measurable behavioral change.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your interest and custom in our services is of paramount importance to us and we seek to uphold the highest standard of security, care, diligence, accountability, access and responsiveness. We will follow gold standard procedures and processes for our internal use of your personal data. As well as being compliant with the Laws and Regulations of the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) as it relates to privacy and data security, we also ensure our standards match the General Data Protection Guidelines (“GDPR”) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) applicable across EU member states as well as the United Kingdom.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our nominated representative for all data protection queries is Christine Wakefield (email@example.com).
Information you give to us or we collect about you.
Collecting specific, relevant personal information is a necessary part of being able to provide you with any services or products you may request from us, or in services provided to clients, responding to your requests or simply to manage our relationship with you.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site, entering our database, subscribing to our services, attending our events, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, entering promotions or surveys, and when you report a problem with our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. Such information includes your name, address, private and / or corporate e-mail address, phone number, and job title (“Personal Information”).
We hold or use your Personal Information as a data controller (a data controller or controller is a person who controls how personal information is processed and used). This Privacy Notice sets out in detail what information we hold about you (Personal Information as defined above), how your Personal Information may be used and the reasons for these uses, together with details of your rights. Please note that Personal Information does not include what is classified as Sensitive Personal Data under the GDPR.
We principally use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into or have entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your organization.
- to comply with our legal obligations and consent for specific uses of data.
- our legitimate interests, or those of a third-party recipient of your personal data, make the processing necessary, provided that those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
We will also use your data:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you when you are using your computer or other devices;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, for example a demonstration of our modules, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
If we post customer testimonials and comments on our website, which may contain Personal Information, we obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Visiting our website
In order to make your visit to the site as smooth as possible and for us to refine the website for optimal use whilst ensuring security, we collect some basic information using a third party cookie analytics program. This information includes details such as your browser type and version, language preference, and the date and time, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. The only Personal Information used will be your login details if this is required. (For further details see our Cookies Policy below).
Should you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing material or communications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this will not affect the data we hold in order to carry out any services you may have requested.
Should we want or need to rely on consent to lawfully process your data we will request your consent orally, by email or by an online process for the specific activity we require consent for and record your response on our system. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time.
Do you have to provide us with Personal Information?
You may refuse to give us your Personal Information. Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to delete, change or stop processing your data that we have already received or collected. If you do not provide us with Personal Information, or if you request a restriction of processing however, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested and that are stated in this policy.
Third Party use of Personal Information
We will only share your Personal Information if necessary to perform or improve our services and to those organizations that adhere to the same standards of data protection. For example, vendors who assist in our ability to operate the website, carry out services, and provide marketing functions. We use a third party cloud software company to assist with our marketing functions.
We use a marketing automation provider (ActiveCampaign) to assist with our email marketing functions to organize and optimize our client database and marketing.
If you provide your Personal Information to sign up to our product Demo, or to receive a free guide from the website, or enter our contact database, your information will be shared with ActiveCampaign and our website Content Management System (CMS) (WordPress).
If you do not wish your Personal Information to be stored on our marketing database, please contact email@example.com.
Transfer of Data
Should we restructure the company at any time whether as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale, we will ensure that all standards of data protection and confidentiality are maintained and you will be informed of any transfer of your Personal Information.
Storage of Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Retention of your data
We acknowledge that it is only appropriate that we retain your Personal Information to the extent necessary for the legitimate purposes for which we hold it and then for as long as there is any risk of a potential claim, which will be dependent upon the limitation unless a longer retention period, or as required or permitted by law.
Your Personal Information that is processed for marketing purposes will be stored until you exercise the right to withdraw consent, and once such right is exercised, your Personal Information will be kept only during the applicable statute of limitations period for any disputes or liabilities that may arise as a consequence of the processing of that information. Once potential actions are time-barred we will proceed to delete the Personal Information. In any other circumstances, we will only retain your personal information for a shorter or longer period as required by any applicable law and in order to service our relationship with you.
It is important to ensure that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date, and you should let us know if anything changes, for example if you move position or work for a different organization or change your phone number or email address. you can contact us by using the details set out in the “Contact Us” section below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we may anonymize Personal Information in order to use it for analytical, research or trend purposes.
We seek to adhere to the highest possible standards of data protection, thus you may:
- ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right to not have your data used for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Data portability allow you to obtain and reuse your Personal Information for your own purpose across different services.
- Contact us to provide any feedback, questions or make a complaint please contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy regarding children
Our legal and ancillary services and our website are not aimed at persons under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us.
Third party access to the cookies
We are fully committed to ensuring our website is accessible and easy to use for all users, including people with disabilities. If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (details below). We regularly review our website and aim to continually improve the user experience for everyone and how we apply the relevant accessibility standards
Developing the accessibility of our websites is an ongoing process and we welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our websites. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers or user experience issues.
Changes to our Privacy and Cookie Policies
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com